Armand Pirvu (home) armand.pirvu at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 19:11:41 PST 2015
Hi Steve

Thank you for your reply

I guess that would be /etc/slony1-94/slon.conf

But see what confuses me is this. All slonik* perl script reference this

slonik_drop_node:$CONFIG_FILE = '/etc/slony1-94/slon_tools.conf';

I guess then /etc/slony1-94/slon_tools.conf should be referencing /etc/slony1-94/slon.conf

Will try that and see how that goes

Thanks
Armand