"Gonzalo Vásquez @ Waypoint" gvasquez at waypoint.cl
Thu Dec 17 05:36:44 PST 2015
Hi everybody, it seems initially Slony is sending everything to the slave node (700 GB), and not just the “delta” data on the first sync. Once finished initial synchronization it is actually only sends new/modified rows to the slave node. Is this “first behavior” expected? If not, what could be misconfigured?

Tried this with different OS (RHEL and Debian) and PostgreSQL versions, so I guess it’s no point stating which ones we’ve used/tested so far.

Atentamente / Regards,

Gonzalo Vásquez Sáez
gvasquez at waypoint.cl <mailto:gvasquez at waypoint.cl>
+56 (2) 2963 4180