Mark Mielke mark.mielke at gmail.com
Sat May 3 11:43:06 PDT 2014
According to these pages:

http://yahoomail.tumblr.com/post/82426900353/yahoo-dmarc-policy-change-what-should-senders-do

They say this:

"*If you are a mailing list owner, what should you do?*

Mailing lists are a special case of sending mail on behalf of individuals.
The most common option is to use the mailing list’s address instead of the
sender’s on the From: line. This will change the reply behavior. Some
mailing lists also choose to act as pure forwarders and resend the mail
without breaking DKIM signatures. As of this publication, no common mailing
list packages provide straightforward configuration options that produce
DMARC compatibility, although Mailman has relevant features starting in
2.1.16. If you are a developer of mailing list software and would like help
adding features to allow participants from domains with DMARC p=reject,
please contact us at dmarc-help at yahoo-inc.com.