Soni M diptatapa at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 08:06:10 PDT 2014
Sorry for late response,
currently :
NOTICE:  Slony-I: could not lock sl_log_1 - sl_log_1 not truncated
dbname=# select last_value from sl_log_status;
 last_value
------------
          3
(1 row)

That's what it should be, right?

But now, i see application transaction holding locks on sl_log_1, some
select, insert and update transaction and also the <IDLE> in transaction
just like before. But the row numbers of sl_log_1 not increasing anyway.
The row num is increasing in sl_log_2. Is that normal?

The bug on 2.0.x as You said does happen in our environment, and it happens
when the slave falls further behind the master. I should plan to move to
2.1 or 2.2.

--
Regards,

Soni Maula Harriz