David Fetter david at fetter.org
Fri Feb 7 16:35:56 PST 2014
Folks,

I'm about to embark on a new thing: auditing.  In order to get this
auditing actually done, I'll be using an extension I've written
https://github.com/disqus/pg_audit

The extension generates some triggers on tables in an extant
replication set, which triggers should fire on the origin.  What
I'd like to figure out is how to add the auditing stuff on replicas,
as the triggers should not fire there, or at least not until same gets
promoted to origin.

Any tips as to how generally to add triggers across an existing
replication set?

Cheers,
David.
--