Venkata Balaji N nag1010 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 02:30:51 PDT 2014
Hello All,

We are upgrading our existing Slony-I installations across our production
servers.

We are upgrading from version 2.0.3 to version 2.2.3.

We will have our Applications down for an other scheduled activity

Below is our upgrade procedure -

   - Install Slony-I-2.2.3 on all the nodes
   - Issue SLONIK_UPDATE_NODES -c <config file>  from any of the nodes (we
   do it from our master node)
   - Start the slon processes for all the nodes

Will this be OK to upgrade from 2.0.3 to 2.2.3 ?

Please help us know if we have to do anything else.

Regards,
VBN