Jan Wieck JanWieck at Yahoo.com
Thu May 9 19:14:59 PDT 2013
On 05/09/13 20:31, Vick Khera wrote:
> I'm pretty sure slonik will just block until it is reachable. Try not to
> do that. This may be different in slony 2.0+, but I haven't tested.

Unless there is an implicit or explicit WAIT FOR EVENT done my slonik,
nothing should block. EXECUTE SCRIPT in all versions prior to 2.2
creates an event, containing the SQL. In 2.2 the SQL is injected into
the data stream processed during SYNC application to make it work
reliable with concurrent table access.

Jan