Jan Wieck janwieck at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 22 16:45:25 PDT 2013
There is nothing laughable about your situation, so I don't know what you LOL all the time.

Whoever installed that database and Slony system determined where the logs go. Check the system startup scripts ans syslog files/configuration for any hints. Unfortunately every Linux packager has his/her own mind where things are supposed to go. Not like in half organized FreeBSD territory, where you at least can guess where the logs may be.

Jan