Mike James mjames at profitpoint.com
Thu Oct 4 11:52:28 PDT 2012
Hi, our DBA stopped log shipping to create a new replication set. When he resumed log shipping, the next sequence number on the offline node is not consistent with the new log sequence numbers coming from the cluster. This is my 1st experience using Postgres/Slony and I don't know how to resolve this. I have not found a straightforward resolution of this in Google searches - probably I'm using the wrong keywords.

Please point me in the right direction. Thanks, Mike