ESLI george georgeesli at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 08:34:06 PDT 2012
Hello,

We are Master students from Cologne University of Applied Sciences Germany.
We are building a prototype for a biogas plant and we are having some
problems implementing the structure

We want do a Master-Slave replication between ubuntu(Master) and
windows(Slave) in PostgreSQL 9.1 using Slony2.1. we have problems in
installing slony 2.1 in ubuntu. The problem is after
configuring(./configure) and then compiling using command 'make' the file
in slony1-2.1.1/src/backend/slony1_funcs.c. The header file Miscadmin.h is
not found and most of the header files(nodes/makefuncs.h, etc.,) are not
found. We have attached the screenshot of the error for Miscadmin.h. We
need to know where we can find these header files and what is the problem
in it.

We are looking forward for your support.

Thanks & Regards
Esli