Raghav ragavendra.dba at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 05:30:23 PDT 2012
Hi,

I have compiled Slony-I 2.1 to PG 9.1. My replication setup went well and I
could replicate the data. In my testing am using Slony Log shipping and
generating .SQL files.
As per documentation all .sql files are tracked with sl_archive_tracking
 table, however if execute a query it says its not exist.

postgres=# select * from _myrep.sl_archive_tracking;
ERROR:  relation "_myrep.sl_archive_tracking" does not exist
LINE 1: select * from _myrep.sl_archive_tracking;

Q: Is this table deprecated in Slony-I 2.1 or its been renamed to
sl_archive_counter ?

--

Regards
Raghav