Steve Singer ssinger at ca.afilias.info
Thu Jun 7 07:11:10 PDT 2012
On 12-06-07 10:03 AM, Zac Bentley wrote:

1.  Exactly which version of slony is this 2.0.7 ?

2.  If you watch your server (ie with top) as this happens which
processes grow in memory?  postgres or slon?  How big do they grow to
before things start being killed?  Does the memory usage grow gradually
over time or does it stay low and then spike right before the crash?

3. Does the SUBSCRIBE SET  actually finish before the crash?

4. If after the crash you restart postgresql and slon (but don't delete
anything, perform an initdb or reinstall slony) what happens?