Riya V riyav at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 5 11:27:21 PDT 2012

I need to modify my database schema and create a new trigger function. I know that triggers are suppressed on the slave once Slony starts up. However since slony is now already running on the slave, if I create a new trigger there, it will not be suppressed. What is the best practice for creating a trigger on the slave? Should you take the table out of replication, create trigger , then add the table back in? Is there some other way to do it?
Thanks!
RV