Steve Singer steve at ssinger.info
Thu Jan 26 17:34:13 PST 2012
On Wed, 25 Jan 2012, Sergey Suleymanov wrote:

If my memory serves me right,

Postgresql stores more bits of precision for timestamps than get printed as
text.  So a timestamp converted to text and added back into the database
might not always return true on the equal operator.

I can't think of a work around for slony that doesn't involve adding another
column to your table.

Steve