Shaun McCloud smccloud at geo-comm.com
Tue Feb 21 06:25:39 PST 2012
Greg, I populated one table with 100000 bogus records and that worked fine.  If I add a second table it stops working.

The setup is as follows.  We use ESRI replication technology to get data from one ArcSDE instance into a PostgreSQL + PostGIS ArcSDE instance on our server.  We then do a data only pg_dump on that database and a psql load on our "live" database.  Slony is then supposed to replicate the data out to the "live" database on our other servers.  The problem is occurring on the last step :(

Shaun McCloud – Associate Software Developer
Geo-Comm, Inc
601 W. Saint Germain St., Saint Cloud, MN 56301
Office: 320.240.0040 Fax: 320.240.2389 Toll Free: 888.436.2666
click here to visit www.geo-comm.com

 Think before you print!
Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST)
Do or do not, there is no try.
    -Yoda