Steve Singer steve at ssinger.info
Tue Dec 4 19:34:12 PST 2012
On Tue, 4 Dec 2012, David Rees wrote:

> For some reason I thought this was possible, but I'm running into problems.
>
> 3 nodes (2 pg 8.4, one 9.0) all running slony 2.1.2.
> The same database schema is on all 3 nodes.
> Set 1 consists of all tables in the database - node 2 subscribes to
> set 1 from node 1.
> Set 2 consists of a subset of the tables in the database - node 3
> subscribes to set 2 from node 2.

Why don't you put your subset of tables in set 2, the rest of the tables in
set 1.  Then

subscribe set(set id=1, provider=1,provider=2)
subscribe set(set id=2, provider=1,provider=2)
subscibe set(set id=2,provider=2,receiver=3)

You can't have the same table in multiple sets, but a node can subscribe to
multiple sets.