Shaun McCloud smccloud at geo-comm.com
Thu Apr 5 07:01:14 PDT 2012
Sorry,

What I mean by "done replicating changes" is that Slony has finished replicating the changes we just made to the master database to the slave database we are currently working with.

Our process is to stop Slony on all servers, remove the replication engine for our live database, restart Slony so the other database we are replicating can finish, make the changes to the master, then add the engine back to the master & one slave, restart Slony on them and then we need a way to tell that the changes have made it to that slave before we move on to the next slave.

Shaun McCloud – Associate Software Developer
Geo-Comm, Inc
601 W. Saint Germain St., Saint Cloud, MN 56301
Office: 320.240.0040 Fax: 320.240.2389 Toll Free: 888.436.2666
click here to visit www.geo-comm.com

 Think before you print!
Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST)