Devrim GÜNDÜZ devrim at gunduz.org
Fri Sep 23 07:20:11 PDT 2011
On Fri, 2011-09-23 at 14:11 +0000, Pete Blumenthal wrote:
> Can someone help me with getting Slony 2.0 installed?  I can't find
> perl-log in any repo anywhere.

Are you using yum.pgsqlrpms.org as the repository URL? (You can check it
under /etc/yum.repos.d/pgdg* ? If so, that repo is deprecated. The new
repo URL is

yum.pgrpms.org
or
yum.postgresql.org

So, please change the URL first. Current package in the new repo is
2.0.7, and does not have that issue.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ