francescoboccacci at libero.it francescoboccacci at libero.it
Tue Oct 11 07:00:49 PDT 2011
Hi everyone,
i have i dubt (just one??). My  slony replica is working fine between 2 server
(Master - Slave). I read some slony documentation about slony functionality and
i saw thatt all slony exaplem in cluster script have 2 store path (one master -
salve and the other slave-master). In my cluster script i have just one:

    store path (server = 1, client = 2, conninfo = 'dbname=$DB1  host=$H1
user=$U');

dbname etc .. belong to master.
What does it mean? Why is my replica working fine with just one store path?

    Thanks
    Francesco