Mark Mielke mark at mark.mielke.cc
Mon Jan 24 09:38:35 PST 2011
Hi all:

I am trying to use Slony for the first time - sorry if this is a newbie
question...

I am trying to replicating two of our JIRA databases into a data
warehouse using Slony. Each instance has it's own "jira" database, and
stores all tables and sequences in the "public" schema.

In the data warehouse, I would like to replicate each instance to a
schema in the same database.

So something like:

     jira_host1:"jira":"public" -> dw_host1:"dw":"jira1"
     jira_host2:"jira":"public" -> dw_host2:"dw":"jira2"

Can Slony do this and I am missing it in the documentation? Or is Slony
not really designed to do this?

If not designed to do this - does anybody have any suggestions on how to
accomplish the above?

Thanks for the help, all!

--
Mark Mielke<mark at mielke.cc>