Brad Littlejohn blittlejohn at posportal.com
Fri Jan 14 13:15:38 PST 2011

	Yes. I'm using Slony 2.0.6.

	Brad

* This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and/or privileged information and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.