Raymond O'Donnell rod at iol.ie
Wed Jan 5 14:07:55 PST 2011
Hi all,

I'm playing with Slony 2.0.4 on my Windows 7 laptop, trying to replicate
a toy database. I've been using the Slonik scripts in the docs as a
model. When I execute the script to start replication (see below), I get
the following message:

c:\test-slony>slonik start.slonik
start.slonik:27: NOTICE:  subscribe set: omit_copy=f
start.slonik:27: NOTICE:  subscribe set: omit_copy=f
CONTEXT:  SQL statement "SELECT  "_test_cluster".subscribeSet_int( $1 ,
$2 ,  $3 ,  $4 ,  $5 )"
PL/pgSQL function "subscribeset" line 68 at PERFORM

I don't know if this is an error or not, but data seems to be getting
replicated from the master to the slave database. Here's the script -
line 27 is the "subscribe set" command:

#----------------------------

include <incl.slonik>;

# Define which namespace the replication system uses.
cluster name = @cluster;

# Tell slonik how to reach the databases.
node @master_node admin conninfo = @master_conninfo;
node @slave_node  admin conninfo = @slave_conninfo;

# Node 2 (slave) subscribes to set 1
subscribe set (id = 1, provider = @master_node, receiver = @slave_node,
forward = no);

I can post the include file and the configuration script also if necessary.

Thanks in advance,

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland