Ulas Albayrak ulas.albayrak at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 07:02:37 PDT 2010
I'm upgrading from 1.2.21 to 2.0.4, which in other words means I need
to uninstall the node and delete the old Slony directory before
installing the new. Setting up a testing environment will be quite a
big job though, what's the worst thing that can happen if I decide to
update the live system straight away without testing first? Could it
interfere with postgresql?