tamanna madaan tamanna.madan at globallogic.com
Wed Sep 8 13:11:57 PDT 2010
Hi Greg

I have another query. I have postgres-8.1.2 on one of my cluster setups
.
I am using slony-1.1.5 for replication between servers in that cluster.
Now,  I want to upgrade those servers to latest release of
postgres-8.1.X i.e postgres-8.1.21 .

In case I upgrade the servers in a cluster one by one then there wont be

any issue with replication using slony-1.1.5 from postgres-8.1.2 to
postgres-8.1.21 because last digit of postgres version i.e revision is
same . Right ??

I had asked it earlier also but that was for slony-2.0.4 . Just wanted
to confirm if its same for slony-1.1.5 also.

Will slony 1.1.5 work with postgres-8.1.21 or I'll have to upgrade slony
as well.

Is there any compatibility matrix between slony and postgres . where can
I find that ??

Please Reply ...

Thanks...
Tamanna