Vick Khera vivek at khera.org
Sun Nov 28 16:37:31 PST 2010
On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 4:02 PM, Christopher Browne
<cbbrowne at ca.afilias.info> wrote:
> Also, JavaScript != Java.  They are quite separate languages, and the
> fact that both contain "Java" in their name misleads people to imagine
> they are rather more related than they are.

Rhino == JavaScript for Java, thus my wish.

Building code in javascript is not so bad as long as it runs on
interpreters other than Rhino, too.  The node.js people seem to have
something nice... but then again you're stuck in x86, ARM, and x86_64
just like with Go.