Christopher Browne cbbrowne at ca.afilias.info
Thu Nov 18 10:15:33 PST 2010
I observe that some preliminary SNMP functionality was added back in
2005, but has not been touched, functionality-wise, since then.  (We've
fiddled with #includes, reformatted the code, but nothing changing what
it does.)

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=slony1-engine.git;a=blob;f=src/slon/snmp_thread.c;h=711e1b34551fe29769884148a34c621e99effa0e;hb=refs/heads/master

Is this valuable, worthy of further enhancement?  Or should we perhaps
consider this a failed experiment, and trim it out?

I note that it only works if you configure --with-netsnmp; I'm pretty
sure I have never used this for tests, let alone production usage.
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="afilias.info" in String.concat "@" [name;tld];;
Christopher Browne