Guillaume Lelarge guillaume at lelarge.info
Thu May 27 06:17:43 PDT 2010
Hi,

$SUBJECT is pretty cryptic, so I'll explain it a bit more.
http://www.postgresql.org publishes a list of stable releases for each
branch in a RSS file. It's great for someone to check for latest
releases. It's even greater for tools like check_postgres.pl which can
download this file and compare the releases with the one installed on
many servers and launch appropriate actions if required.

You'll find attached a versions.rss file, modified for slony.info. BTW,
I didn't put anyone in the author tag, as I don't know of an appropriate
email address. I also put the same URL for 2.0 and 1.2 branches. It
would be great to have access to both documentations.

Hope it would be of use.

Regards.

--
Guillaume