Steve Singer ssinger_pg at sympatico.ca
Sun May 23 08:33:57 PDT 2010
On Sun, 23 May 2010, David Fetter wrote:

> On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 10:30:44AM -0400, Jan Wieck wrote:
>> On 5/23/2010 10:28 AM, David Fetter wrote:
>>
>>> Whatever it is, how can people help get it out sooner?
>>
>> Testing, reporting and/or fixing bugs.
>
> What are the gating issues as you see them for 2.0.4?  I'm asking
> because I'm sure I'm not alone in that there are outfits which will
> not, under any circumstances, deploy from CVS HEAD.

My inclination is that someone (maybe Jan or Chris) should review

The OSX
patches
(http://lists.slony.info/pipermail/slony1-patches/2010-May/000065.html)

and I think one or two unapplied patches that are also outstanding.

We can then tag a 2.0.4 RC and have some people actually test it.  If we get
feedback that 2.0.4 RC is better than 2.0.3 and fixes all the major issues
we know about then we can release 2.0.4

I'm sure we'll find more issues for a 2.0.5 in the coming months but at
least we have done better than 2.0.3