Jeff threshar at torgo.978.org
Wed May 19 12:46:07 PDT 2010
On May 19, 2010, at 3:35 PM, Vick Khera wrote:

> On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 3:25 PM, Jeff <threshar at torgo.978.org> wrote:
>> Any ideas or are you as baffled as I?
>>

> My bet is that somewhere somehow at some time someone did some DDL
> without going thru EXECUTE SCRIPT, and that some trigger is being
> fired on the replica where it should not be.
>
> The fix is to run EXECUTE SCRIPT with a harmless script that does
> nothing, such as "SELECT 1;". This will cause slony to fix up all the
> triggers on the replica to not fire.  Of course you'll have to verify
> your data is still correct.

That would not explain the contents of sl_log though - the insert is
being logged before the delete in the same txn.
Since it is replicated, it has the deny trigger on it so some "rouge
code" would not be able to insert data into the table.

--
Jeff Trout <jeff at jefftrout.com>
http://www.stuarthamm.net/