sowjanya v sowjuec at gmail.com
Sun May 9 22:29:25 PDT 2010
Hi,

I have two databases db1 and db2. db2 is replica of db1. Now i have added a
column in a table in db1. Since schema changes do not propogate by itself to
db2, need to execute execute script. But the input for that is a sql file
with all  difference in schema. Hence please let me know how replicate the
schema changes. If i do the diff of two schemas, it only shows the lines
where the difference is present and not the sql command to be executed on
db2 to make it same as db1. Please do reply immediately.

--
Sowjanya
 Wipro Technologies