Steve Singer ssinger at ca.afilias.info
Mon Aug 23 12:50:08 PDT 2010
Stéphane A. Schildknecht wrote:

What you describe might not be a bug.

What should happen in a move set (at a high level) is

1. Slonik contacts the origin and executes moveSet()
2. moveSet() sets all the tables to read only
3. moveSet() creates a MOVE_SET event
4. moveSet() exists -- this is what you see in the log
5. The MOVE_SET event travels to subscribers through replication paths
and these subscribers reconfigure themselves.  The new origin will
reconfigure itself when it receives the MOVE_SET command as well.

The set isn't 'moved' until the move set command is confirmed by all nodes.

Steve Singer
Afilias Canada
Data Services Developer
416-673-1142