Fharid Salomon Fernandez fharids at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 6 07:23:25 PDT 2010
Hello, i'm new using this slony-I replication system, and i have little doubts about defining the replications sets.
In the slony-i documentation it says that i have to group those tables that are related via foreign key constraints in one set, so the objetive
here is to have varoius sets from one database, the problem is that , i have a large database  where all the tables are related, for example
i have some tables for the human resources module, those tables are related (employees, location, etc) and some of those tables are related to
tables from other modules (sales, accounts, etc), so it means that i can't separate the tables in diferent sets because some of them act like bridges
relating all the tables from the database, and I have to define one big set with all the tables??? ....
please what can i do in order to have the correct number of replication sets from my database.