Vick Khera vivek at khera.org
Fri Apr 23 11:29:58 PDT 2010
On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 12:59 PM, Christopher Browne
<cbbrowne at ca.afilias.info> wrote:
> With git being under serious consideration for PostgreSQL itself, it
> seems to me that there would need to be mighty compelling arguments in
> favor of mercurial or darcs (which, it should be observed, haven't
> emerged in the PostgreSQL context!) to do otherwise.

The world seems to be converging on the pair of Hg and Git, so it
makes sense to be one of these, and if the Pg project chooses git, it
is just that much less work for developers to learn new SCMs.  So my
vote goes with whatever the main Pg project chooses, as long as it is
one of these two :-)  (Not that I've used either extensively -- most
of my experience is with svn).