albert skarbat at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 17:17:04 PDT 2010
Thanks Steve,

Your suggestions were very helpful. I fixed the problem by running the
following code snippet directly against the slave right after registering
the cluster on the master database. I am guessing there was some mismatch
between the two. All fixed. Thanks.

#!/bin/bash
/usr/lib/postgresql/8.4/bin/slonik << _EOF_
cluster name = $CLUSTER;
node 1 admin conninfo = 'dbname=$DB1 host=$H1 user=$U';
node 2 admin conninfo = 'dbname=$DB2 host=$H2 user=$U';
subscribe set (id = 1, provider = 1, receiver = 2, forward = yes);"
_EOF_