Andrew Sullivan ajs at crankycanuck.ca
Tue Sep 29 20:27:07 PDT 2009
On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 07:03:21PM -0700, roctaiwan wrote:

> could you explain more of what you saying here, I am not quite understand.
> Do you mean there is problem of the way I configure subscriber? My slony

No, what Chris is saying is that your subscriber database is somehow
badly broken.

It sounds very much like you need to spend some time getting familiar
with Postgres administration before trying to administer Slony.  Slony
is just a client of the underlying Postgres database, and if the
Postgres system is broken, Slony can't help you.

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at crankycanuck.ca