Airbus380 baoluc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 09:56:13 PDT 2009
Hi all,
Slony-I is new with me, so I have a problem as following:

I have two databse, db_master (host: 192.168.1.226) and db_slave (host:
192.168.1.5).
I config slony-i work well, all operates on data is ok.

I using pgadminIII (on host 192.168.1.226) to connect two db,
then I try to disable network adapter on host 192.168.1.226.

Next, I insert and edit some data on db_master and wait for minute.

After that I enable network adapter on host 192.168.1.226, the data on
db_slave.

The problem is: the data on db_slave and db_master are diffrent. On
db_slave, the data isn't updated.

Note: I use postgres on windows. I restart slony service and restart
computer 192.168.1.226.
But I can't resolve this problem.

Please help me.

Thanks for your support.