roctaiwan nettreeinc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 23:08:42 PDT 2009
You can specify that in the store path like this:
store path (server = 1, client = 2, conninfo = 'dbname=$DB host=$Node1
user=$U');
store path (server = 2, client = 1, conninfo = 'dbname=$DB host=$Node2
user=$U');

#store path (server = 2, client = 3, conninfo = 'dbname=$DB host=$Node2
user=$U');
#store path (server = 3, client = 2, conninfo = 'dbname=$DB host=$Node3
user=$U');

and do subscribe to Node that you want it to subscribe. (ex. subscribe set
(id = 1, provider = 1, receiver = 2, forward = no); and/or subscribe set (id
= 1, provider = 3, receiver = 4, forward = no);

In this case, Node 1 only communicate with node 2 and node 3 with node 4.

But if you want all 4 nodes be able to commnicate to eachother and only
these two tables stays within their "local" then you can do that on
subscribe sets to nodes you want. ex. subscribe set (id = (your table id),
provider = 1, receiver = 2, forward = no)

Steven Huang