tamanna madaan tamanna.madan at globallogic.com
Thu Nov 12 00:26:41 PST 2009
Hi All

I have a cluster setup with one master and one slave . Replication from
master to slave is not taking place.

I am getting this error  "duplicate key violates unique constraint"  in
slon.log on slave . This error is thrown while

slon is inserting a row in a table  on slave. This must be because of
the reason that duplicate rows

are being returned while querying sl_log_1 table. But I don't know from
where these duplicate rows have come

or whether there are any duplicate rows in sl_log_1 or not.

I am using postgres 8.1.2 and slony 1.1.5 .

Has somebody seen this problem earlier ??

Is  it because of some bug in slony or postgres ??

Which version of slony/postgres has fix for this problem ??

Any kind of suggestion is most welcome .

Thanks...

Tamanna