Melvin Davidson melvin6925 at yahoo.com
Tue May 26 08:42:10 PDT 2009
Kevin,

I installed Slony from source. I rarely use RPM, so this is not the cause.
Slony 2.0.2 already contains a fix for a bug I found (ERROR in analyze on slony schema in cleanup thread), and since the clean_interval parameter is new to Slony 2, it's highly likely this is another one.

Melvin Davidson
 Folk Alley - All Folk - 24 Hours a day
www.folkalley.com