nishkarsh kulshrestha nishkarsh_k at rediffmail.com
Thu Jun 18 00:27:05 PDT 2009
Hello every one,
I am using Postgres 8.3.7, on Windows XP / Vista.
I was following the Slony-I example in the help for pgAdmin III (it is
exactly same as one in the link you sent). I am able to perform the
steps from 1-7. Step 8 : create Slony-I cluster i am getting a msg in
the interface
       "Slony-I creation script no available; only join possible"
On doing some research i found some scripts to be copied (I was not
able to find very clear instruction) and give slony-I path. i tried all
that but was not able to move ahead.
Can u plz guide me through =

Regards
Nishkarsh =