Nagaraja, Madhukar (Madhukar) mnagaraja at alcatel-lucent.com
Mon Jun 15 04:46:26 PDT 2009
Hi all,

The eror that comes is:
ERROR: duplicate key value voilates unique constraint "XXXXXX_pkey"

Another observation, I try adding the same insert statement 2-3 times, it gives the above error and after some 2-3 times it succeeds. The same insert statement !!!

Is it something to do with wait for event.. I do not have a wait for event after a switch over. wait for event(origin=$fromnode, confirmed=$tonode);

If I enable the wait for event I get the following error:
No admin conninfo provided for node -1

Thanks.

Message: 3