Madan Thapa madan.feedback at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 03:18:34 PST 2009
Hello,

I am new to postgresql and slony  and looking for some help on the
following.

I have read many articles about  slony-I master/slave replication, which
talks about replication a database from master to sql.  I have confusion
about one thing.

Does it not automatically replicate all database from master to slave , or
do we need to setup replication for each database from master to slave?
What if we added new database , do we need to setup replication for that or
it is being replicated from master to slave automatically? ( like in mysql )

Please advise.

Thank you