Michael Squires msquires at whitepages.com
Mon Dec 21 17:16:21 PST 2009
This doesn't answer  your question directly, but Whitepages has had postgre=
s 8.4.1 and slony1 2.0.3RC3 in production for a month now with no problems.=
 Prior to putting it into production we beat it up pretty hard in terms of =
changing the topology (e.g., failover, move master, drop slave, ...).

Michael