roctaiwan nettreeinc at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 20:01:40 PDT 2009
Andrew,

Then from what you said. Data within the tables between old master and new
master will be different? then original master has all the data but now
after failover Node 1 (original master ) got dropped and Node 2 is the new
master. if node 2 don't have all the up-to-date data for ALL tables (from
#12345 tables) then where does slaves getting data from?? This is the part
where I want to get straight with.

Also, Node 2 the new master but originally the slave 1 has table set for 1
and 2. After failover which slave is the provider for table set 1 and 2 ???

Regard,

Huang