Lawrence Wong lawrencew00 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 13 07:25:19 PDT 2009
Hi,

I am trying to use Slony-I 1.2 on a simple 1 Master/1 Slave setup between t=
wo Windows 2003 Servers.  The Windows bundles on the site are for PostgreSQ=
L 8.1 and 8.2.  I successfully got my setup to replicate using PostgreSQL 8=
.1 and the Slony-I 1.2 package for 8.1 but now am having trouble upgrading =
to 8.3.  Specifically, when I try to run the slonik application I am missin=
g some libraries in the PostgreSQL 8.3/lib folder and when I place them the=
re, they are incompatible.  I was wondering if someone could help me out an=
d tell me how to install and run Slony-I 1.2 successfully with PostgreSQL 8=
.3 on my aboved mentioned set up or point me to somewhere that explains how=
 to.  =

Experience all of the new features, and Reconnect with your life.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=3D9650730