Tim Hawes thawes at novadine.com
Tue Sep 16 04:27:52 PDT 2008
I have successfully got a slony cluster started with 3 nodes now. I
tried adding 4 new nodes and have been getting this error.

ERROR  remoteListenThread_1: db_getLocalNodeId() returned 11 - wrong
database?

Here is where I have got so far on this, I tested the credentials in the
DEBUG line of the log for this error (not posted here for security
reasons), and the host definition was not 'localhost'

I did find that the nodes had the host name assigned to 127.0.0.1, I
changed that to their primary external IP's in the hosts tables and
restarted slon on all 4 nodes, but I still get this error. Any ideas?