darekk dariusz.klimas at indigo.pl
Thu Nov 27 04:36:28 PST 2008
hello.

i have a problem with launch slony-I on my linux ( debian ) servers.

when i make:

root at gazeta:/var/run/slony1# su - slony
slony at gazeta:~$ slon_start --config /etc/slony1/targeo-mobi.conf node2
Slon is already running for the 'replication_targeo_mobi' cluster.

and this message is on master and slave.
the log file for replication_targeo_mobi is not created by slony, and when i
list processes, the process for replication_targeo_mobi does not  exists

someone may have some idea of what may be a problem?

the postgresql version 8.1.13
the slony-I version 1.2.1

Thanks,
Darek Klimas