Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Fri May 30 09:41:01 PDT 2008
Andrew Sullivan wrote:

> You need to fix that process.  If you go around and thump them, things will
> break.  There's no setting that allows you to say, "Even if someone turns
> you off, fire anyway."

I agree, we need to fix this, but the replication is a higher priority.
  Thus, are you saying "this won't work," or are you saying "this is
dangerous?"

Are you saying that if we set the slony triggers to 'always fire', the
will not fire if we 'disable all triggers?'

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin