Christopher Browne cbbrowne at ca.afilias.info
Fri May 2 13:28:35 PDT 2008
Glyn Astill <glynastill at yahoo.co.uk> writes:
> Do we need to apply this patch? We have 3 nodes, 1 origin with 2 subscribers to it.
>
> I'd have expected such a patch would have been applied to the
> 1.2.14rc tarball? I guess I don''t understand something about the
> release procedures etc.

I think what happened is that I made a mistake when applying the
patch, which meant that the "rc" tarball was short a change.

I'll make sure this is in place; will pursue releasing 1.2.14 early
next week.
--
output = reverse("ofni.secnanifxunil" "@" "enworbbc")
http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/sap.html