Christopher Browne cbbrowne at ca.afilias.info
Tue Mar 4 09:28:34 PST 2008
"lio bod" <liobod.slony at gmail.com> writes:
> ok
>
> i just found some piece of info here :
> http://docs.postgresqlfr.org/7.4/libpq.html
>

> the sample was here :
> /usr/share/pgsql/pg_service.conf.sample
>

> i don't know if the final file shoud be there :
>

> /etc/sysconfig/pgsql/pg_service.conf
>

> or there :
>

> /opt/[...]/pgsql/etc (my default postgres directory)

That may get customized by your favorite Linux distribution, so
there's nothing forcibly wrang about either...

> Anyway i defined my service for slony and i'm facing a refused connection for sl_path.
>
> i go on searching.

Well, once you're there, the issue is one you should be able to debug
by trying to connect using psql, so it's no longer directly
Slony-I-relevant.  That's a good thing...
--
(format nil "~S@~S" "cbbrowne" "acm.org")
http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/linuxxian.html